- Basic Computer Terms
- How to copy & paste
Press CTRL + C to copy it, and press CTRL + V to paste it in the window.
- Deleting a line on spreadsheet
Highlight a cell in the row (by clicking on the number) or column (clicking on the letter) that you want to remove, right-click it, and then select either “Delete Row” or “Delete Column.” If you want to remove more than one row or column at a time, highlight as many cells as you want to remove, and then right-click on the selection to delete them.
- Formatting the Date in Excel or Sheets
Highlight the data you want to format. Click Format Number More Formats. Click More date and time formats.
Search in the menu text box to select the format you would like. Click Apply.
- Landscape vs Portrait
The main difference between landscape and portrait image orientation is that a landscape image is wider than it is taller while a portrait image is taller than it is wider. In other words, Landscape images are captured in a horizontal layout while portrait images are captured in a vertical layout.
- How do you use the buttons on the top row of computer keyboard
- Creating a shortcut to a website on your desktop:
1) Resize your Web browser so you can see the browser and your desktop in the same screen.
2) Left click the icon located to the left side of the address bar.
3) Continue to hold down the mouse button and drag the icon to your desktop.
- Send multiple PHB handouts at one time over text or email
Sign in, click “visits” at bottom toolbar, click “add visit” (+), scroll down to “search curriculum”. Then search curriculum as usual, adding each handout you would like to share by clicking “add to visit” for each handout and detail page you would like to send to the family. Click “text” enter your work phone number in “to” section and initials & month in “short message section”. After completed you can x out of small screen and click “delete” in upper left hand.
- Create a picture from pdf or word